SCVRJP will do onsite trainings for your agency. Kris will provide trainings listed below, or others designed to meet the needs of your school district, agency, conference or workshop session. This is a contracted service, revenue generated by this service is returned directly to SCVRJP to assist with program development.
All trainings include handouts, a Little Book and resources to implement Restorative Justice or Restorative Justice Circles.
SCVRJP Executive Director, Kris Miner presents all training sessions for SCVRJP.
- March 22 – Winona – presenting on School-based Restorative Justice & Circles
- April 2 & 3 – Victoria, Texas – Circle Keeper Training
- April 11 & 12 – Circle Training, held at SCVRJP
- April 18 & 19 – West Bend School District- Circle Keeping in Classrooms
- August 27 – Idaho Juvenile Justice Association – 4 break out sessions.
Frequently requested topics
- School-based Restorative Justice
- Circle Keeper Training (2 days)
- Classroom Circle Keeping
- Victim-Offender Conferencing
- WI School Counselors Association
- UWRF PEACE Dialogue
- MN Association for Children’s Mental Health
- MN OJP Conference on Crime & VictimizationKids, Courts & Schools (Illinois)
- National Rural Institute on Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- MN Department of Education
- ATCCHA –Association of Twin Cities College Housing Administrators
- Dakota County Community Corrections
- MN Department of Corrections
- Northwest Alcohol Conference
- WI Driving Traffic Educator Association (WDTSEA)
- 2nd National Restorative Justice Conference
- WI Governors Highway Traffic Safety Conference
- WI Statewide Prevention Conference
- Local Service Clubs
Feedback from past training participants:
“The thing I liked most about the Restorative Justice Circle Training was the facilitator’s knowledge, passion, and belief in this process.”
“In every Circle, the transformation of participants from entering to leaving is incredible. The ‘change of heart’ really happens.”